Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Since everyone else is doing it...

I feel like every person I know is writing blogs so I decided to jump on the bandwagon as well...ok, that's not entirely true. Writing is the way that I process my thoughts and since I am getting ready to graduate(hopefully) and go through some significant changes in my life I figured 'why not let everyone in on my struggles'! Haha...I hope you will find this enjoyable and fun to read...if not you can keep your opinion to yourself jk...kind-of ;)

So, my title "Because you're Worthy" comes from a song that my brother (Daniel) wrote about a year ago and it's one of my favorite songs. The chorus of the song goes like this:

"Because you're Worthy,
and I am worthless.
Because you'll save me,
out of this mess.
Because the trials,
bring me closer to your arms.
And it's where I belong."

The words of the chorus are amazing and I love listening to my brother sing it! I Love lyrics that make me think and these definitely do...

No comments:

Post a Comment