Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WHY IS IT SO HOT IN THE VILLE?!?

So it's 90 degrees right now in the Ville and like 3 days ago it was 45 degrees...what the heck?!? Since I've been home I've got to do and see some things that people could only see in the Ville...
1. Saw a lady stand in front of a car yelling "I know you slept with her Chris! I'm not moving until you admit it!"-HILARIOUS!!!
2. Saw 4 mullets in the grocery store at once!!! It was awesome, I tried to get a pic of each one but it didnt work out haha
3. Got to spend the day with Sabs, it was fun to spend time with her!
4. Got to hear my dad tell some sweet jokes...love his sense of humor!
5. Got to eat dinner with the fam...mom, dad, me, danny and of course zane haha
6. Had a 2 hour convo with my grandma about theology!
7. Slept in my bed...I LOVE MY BED AT HOME!!!
8. Got to talk about the J-man with my fam! Good times!
9. Got to rest!
So that's just a short summary of my time in the Ville...if you've never been you should come check it out! Sabs and Dan love visitors!!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment