Thursday, April 1, 2010

New tunes

I love music...and lately Ive been obsessed with Ben Harper. I mean, I really like all of his songs! Well last night I was talking about my new found obsession with his music and I was advised to spend at least 30 minutes looking up Justin Bieber's music...so I did and I have come to the conclusion that he is a male version of JoJo. If you dont remember JoJo she was very popular a couple years ago when she was about 14 or 15. I was not a fan of her music, Oh yes, her songs were catchy but I was disturbed at the fact that she sang about marrying some dude when she wasnt even old enough to get a permit! I think that I might enjoy Justin's music once he reaches puberty...maybe not though haha.
If anyone has any suggestions to new artists or songs I would love to check them out, Thanks! Holla!

2 comments:

  1. Lauren you are treading on thin water almost tainting the name of my lil 16 year old love muscle. You know you liked him! Just admit it! Orrrrr, youtube this "Justin Bieber "Baby" Acoustic" yummmmmy!

    ~The most amazing woman in the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...you would leave a comment like that!!! Listen, I tried to like him...I listened for a good 37 minutes and I'm just not a fan. I will try again soon though I promise :)

    ReplyDelete