Tuesday, April 13, 2010

...23...

So yesterday I turned 23...I don't know why but I feel like it's so much older than 22! haha I know it isn't but when people have asked me how old I am now I have to pause a second before I say it! Is it possible to go through a mid-life crisis at 23? Besides the fact that Im kind-of spazzing out about my age, my birthday was GREAT!!!

So I LOVE when people make things for me, pictures, drawings, crafts...anything and I most of my friends made something fun for me this year and I FREAKING LOVED EVERYTHING!!! The first baller thing someone made me was given to me on Thursday night during D-group so it was like my birthday started on Thursday! Since then Ive got to see the creative side of all my friends and they're super talented and thoughtful! To go along with that, they threw me another surprise party at Lake Junaluska last night and I had an amazing time! There were about 16 or 17 girls that came, we hung out and played some volleyball...it was so fun! I cant even begin to explain how much it meant to me that all these people would sacrifice so much to make my birthday so special! Thanking them just doesnt seem like it's even close to being enough!

On the same note my roommate is awesome! I don't know how she devised this plan but she started sending me stuff in the mail Monday and she told me to keep checking it everyday until Thursday! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!? It's kind-of like my birthday has lasted an entire week!!!

I really do have the best friends ever and I'm extremely thankful for them!!! They mean a lot to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment