Saturday, April 10, 2010

Oh Shoot!

I have the most amazing friends and family! I know everyone says that but they are wrong because I really do! Dan and Sabs (dad and mom) drove up from the Ville Friday night because my birthday is Monday and they wanted to spend some time with me. They had been planning a surprise party for me, with a lot of help from my roommate. I honestly had no idea, normally I can pick up on little things that people do but no one gave the surprise away!
Afterwords softball was playing so we went to watch their 2 games. Katie played GREAT and I was super stoked because she got her first win of the season. She's been throwing so awesome but until yesterday the team just hadnt been able to help her out to get a win. So it was really cool to see the team and Katie get a win, it was also great to get a free sonic blast! At the softball games if someone from our team hits a homerun they pass out 'free sonic blast' coupons and one of the girl jacked one out in the second game so it was a nice treat!
Well, have a great rest of the day! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment