Sunday, December 26, 2010

One of those days.

Its like I'm breathing in air
that's causing me to suffocate,
And holding on to anything
gripping tight to find my place.
Just strike a match
To watch it burn,
Hope the shadows
Cover things unlearned.
This open sky
Makes me feel so small,
The drunken mess
To cope with it all.
There's a chance that I remember
Every word of every line,
But I can't seem to keep away
The pictures that fill my mind.

I never thought it would come to this,
But now it seems so obvious.
Lost and left with broken hearts,
Looking for a new way to start.
All the time's been wasted now,
I'm scared to see what I've allowed.
And how my soul's been broken down,
I just wish that I could figure it out...

5 comments:

  1. I feel like I ask this question a lot... Did you write this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are alot of questions I've been asking lately...yeah, I wrote it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got talent and compassion thats hard to find. Keep your head high, you'll figure it out.

    ReplyDelete