Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rubix Cube

Right now my life feels a lot like a Rubix Cube...frustrating and unsolvable!
I feel like the Lord keeps revealing these mini revelations to me and I get so excited because I think that I'm a little bit closer to figuring out why I'm so screwed up but then that mini revelation just leads the realization that there are about a bazillion more mini revelations I need to be revealed to me. And if that weren't frustrating enough, the more things I realize the harder it's been to come to grips with each of them. Not the funnest but definitely the most "real" my life has ever been and words can't express how thankful I am that God is so patient with me. I've been expecting him to throw in the towel and he doesn't...I don't think I'll ever understand why...

No comments:

Post a Comment