Thursday, January 20, 2011

You're more

I tried to talk to you today, just as I did a few weeks before that and the week prior to that...nothing. I've not seen you in months and I feel like I don't know you at all anymore, you're different and so am I. But there are a couple things I would really like to tell you:
I'm so sorry! I was so upset that you had to leave and when you left it was like a part of me left too. I thought if I could forget about you then it would stop my heart from hurting so much. I thought I could forget about how much I missed you but two years later and I think I still miss you just as much. I didn't love you the way I should have because I cared more about how I felt then I did about how you felt. I'm so selfish and I don't know how to be a good friend but by God's grace he's teaching me. I pray that one day things will be different and I will get the chance to love you like I should have. My heart is so burdened for you, the more I pray for you the more burdened my heart becomes but I can't seem to stop...I wont. My friend, you are so much more than what you see...you're meant to change the world. I'm praying that you would believe that. I love you so very much and I always will!

1 Peter 4:1-4,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment