Thursday, June 23, 2011

Contentment

Lately I've been praying for contentment. I'm not content where I'm at, I don't want to work as a part-time retail sales associate...that doesn't really qualify as "living the dream" for me. I feel like I'm just wasting my life right now but I don't know how to fix it. Every "door" I think the Lord is opening for me gets slammed in my face so I just feel stuck. I know that I should be content where I'm at and I know that the Lord is probably trying to teach me something but I'm really tired of this shitty season. I need prayer and for God to do work on my heart or I'm going to go crazy here. I want to fight to be more like Christ but I don't feel like I have any fight left right now. Thanks for not judging my honesty.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there lady... your just in a rut...you will come out on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you roommate, specifically that the Lord would encourage you and give you a glimpse of what is to come.

    ReplyDelete