Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Godly men

So I've been co-leading a small group of high school girls. Tonight I took two of the girls to eat at a fast food place and while we were there two guys said horrible things to my girls. I didn't hear them at first but once I did I asked them to stop after we argued for a min they finally quit. It's been a long time since I've been that mad but I can't seem to calm down because these girls are around guys that don't care about them every single day and I hate it that those guys just made them think it was ok for that to happen! Also, there were at least 4 other guys around that heard the whole thing and none of them did anything about it! I had forgotten how much I appreciate Godly men until tonight. We need more Godly men so it makes me really excited to know that there are Godly men teaching and showing other guys how to love people like Christ!

If you are a man and you love Jesus, Thank You and you are more appreciated than you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment