Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Untitled

I don’t know just what to say
To all I’ve taken in
I don’t know just how to feel
But I know you’re more that this.
And honestly, it breaks my heart
To see you walk away
I know you say it’s not for good
But somehow truth has lost its place…

I’m so sorry now
That everything you’re losing here
Is all that you’ve allowed.
Oh how I’ll pray for you to see
I know you say that you’re ok
But you’re pride keeps pressing repeat.

The words I spoke to you, I pray
Were never from my mind
Cause all our thoughts are tangled up
And How I should remind
Myself, with every step I take
That evil’s been killing me inside.
All He simply asks of you
Is to give it up cause its not your life.

Your drowning in lies
And you ask me why
I Believed
In something that I cannot see
I guess the view is better
Faced down, on my knees
Broken before the King.


You are more
Then what you give yourself credit for
Yeah, you are more
Because your life has been spoken for
And you are more
Then these pieces you think cant be restored
He has made you more
Because He loves you more…then she ever could. 

4 comments: