Monday, October 18, 2010

O Love That Will Not Let Me Go

I know I've recently posted the lyrics to this song but there is one verse that I have been clinging to lately. There is a version of this hymn by Ascend the Hill and I probably listen to it a couple times a day this is the last part of their version of this amazing song!

"My life is not my own
It's yours
My life is not my own
I know, it's yours...

O Cross that's lifting up my head,
I dare not ask to fly from thee;
I lay in dust life’s glory dead,
And from the ground there blossoms red
Life that shall endless be.

And we will sing
Holy, Holy
Is the King of Kings
Lord we will sing
Holy Holy
Is the King of Kings(x a lot)"

This has been so worshipful for me and if you haven't heard their new album you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment