Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mountains

I really miss the mountains...

I was riding in the car a couple days ago and I looked out the side window and I saw nothing but flat land that was jam packed with commercial property. For five years I took living in Cullowhee for granted, you could look in any direction and see mountains and they were nothing short of amazing.
One day I was talking to a great friend of mine, we were talking about how we meet with the Lord best, I remember her saying that she could be outside with just her and her dogs and that's how she meets with the Lord. I've thought about that today and each time it makes me smile, that just fits her so well. She knows who she is in Christ and she loves it, she is also able to see God as being so much bigger then I ever have. She is a great picture of what it means to have a child-like faith and I'm thankful that God could teach me so much about how to love him through her!
These are some pictures of the Blue Ridge Mountains!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment