Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Random

Over the past couple weeks, there are a few things that I have found out that I really love and I wanted to share them with you:
1. Hymns-I have never really liked hymns, or at least I never thought I liked them but recently I have loved them.
2. Nature-I really love being outside, I miss the mountains like crazy. I told my dad that I wanted to hike the Appalachian Trail, I've never been hiking so I'm not sure if I really want to do it or if I just miss the mountains real bad.
3. Pictures- I LOVE black and white pictures! I also really like pictures that are kind-of weird and pictures that capture a mood or feeling.
Since I really enjoy these things they will probably be on my blog a lot, even though these things have been posted some already. These are some of my favorite pictures that I've found lately...enjoy:





No comments:

Post a Comment